If you desire to leave a legacy that will ensure Nebraska will have strong agricultural leaders, we hope you will consider leaving a planned gift to the Nebraska LEAD Program.
With proper tax and/or estate planning, many gifts can be made with considerable tax advantages for the donor. Some planned giving opportunities include:
- Gift of life insurance with the program named as beneficiary
- Real estate gifted to the program
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Bequests of estate assets which may include stocks, certificates of deposit and other securities, or cash
- Certain qualified retirement plans, IRA's, etc.
- Memorials or gifts of cash
If you are interested in making a planned gift to the Nebraska LEAD Program, please contact LEAD Program Director Terry Hejny at 402-472-6810 or Josh Egley of the University of Nebraska Foundation at 402-458-1202.
We recommend that you consult your attorney or financial planner.